✆ +49 (0)981 9775450

German language course with Visa

Are you interested in doing a German course in Germany and do you need a visa to do so?

Here you will get all the necessary information.

Do you need a visa to enter Germany?

People from EU, EWR countries and Switzerland do not need a visa and also no residence permit.
People from Australia, Brasil, Israel, Japan, Canada, the Republic of Korea, New Zealand and the United States of America do not need a visa before entering Germany. People who want to stay longer than 3 months have to go to the responsible Ausländerbehörde (Foreigners Office) to apply for a residence visa to study.
People from all other countries need a visa to enter Germany. They have to apply for the visa at a German embasy or consulate in their country of origin. It might take up to three months time to process your application.

Here you will find an overview about the visa requirements

What type of visa do you want to apply for?

Language acquisition visa

A visa for a language course entitles you only to attend a language course. A prerequisite for this is our confirmation that you will do a German course with at least 18 school hours (à 45 minutes) per week. This visa is issued for the duration of the language course, for a maximum of 12 months.

Would you like to learn the German language?
on this page [PDF] you will find the correct information.

Visa to work

Do you already have a job in Germany?
you will find the PDF on this page [ correct information.

Visa for the purpose of studying

You already have a place at university in Germany?
You will find the correct information on this page.

Language requirements are important for some visas. Find out more here:

Visas with language requirements:

Visa for the recognition of foreign professional qualifications (language level A2)

Would you like to have your professional qualification recognized?
You will find the correct information on this page [ PDF]

Job search visa (language level B1)

Would you like to look for a job in Germany?
On this page [PDF] you will find the correct information.

Visa to complete vocational training (language level B1)

You already have a training position in Germany?
on this page [PDF] you will find the correct information.

Visa for apprenticeship and study place search (language level B2)

Would you like to look for an apprenticeship or study place in Germany?
You will find the [PDF] on this page correct information.

The following applies to all visas with language requirements: You need a certain language level and must prove this through a state-recognized examination. We prepare you specifically for these exams through our courses in the virtual classroom. Find out more here

If you need further information, please feel free to contact us using the contact form or Visit the website of our cooperation partner Online Language Institute . Here you will also find information on how to reach the language level required for the visa.

Are you interested? Do not hesitate to contact us. We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Would you like to apply directly for a language course?

Download our application form

Business hours:
by arrangement

Nuremberg Language School in Ansbach
Cronegkstraße 8
91522 Ansbach

Phone +49 9981 9775450

Diese Website verwendet Session-Cookies, um die Funktionalität der Website zu gewährleisten. Diese sind für die Nutzung der Website notwendig. Weitere Cookies werden nicht eingesetzt. Sie akzeptieren unsere Cookies, wenn sie fortfahren, diese Website zu nutzen. Ausführliche Informationen finden Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.
Hinweis schließen